Introduction and Historical Background:
No one can deny that Nepal as the sacred birth place of Lord Buddha. Due to this very reason Nepal is known as the country of Lord Buddha throughout the world. He gave the world new philosophy of life, a new awakening with a massage of universal brotherhood and non-violence. The philosophy and genuine teaching of Lord Buddha based on peace, non- violence, compassion and loving, kindness have been a sours of pride of the whole world of the benefit of all sentient beings. Today all Buddhist followers are trying their best of spread and save the philosophy and profound teachings, religious tradition as well cultures. To practice and protect such a precious treasures is duty of the Buddha's child for fulfill of about purposes Non-Violence World Peace Buddhist ( association) Organization has been established 1-4-2036 B.S
- Those people who have strong confidence and faith to words Buddhism, to development their spiritual, educational, social, cultural, health, modality, economic stander and increase them qualities of four immeasurable- loving , kindness, compassion, joy and equanimity.
- To organize various speeches, assemblies, seminars gatherings, retreats and meditation classes in the different places of the world.
- To reduce and purity the bad customs and negative activities which are increasing in the Himalayan Buddhist culture and society.
- To provide education and spiritual retreat for monks and nuns with distinguished teachers from both the monastic tradition of advanced learning as well as the modern academy.
- To promote and protect Buddhist religion, Culture and philosophy.